Registration for the 2021 Competition Series is now closed.
Check back in summer 2021 to register for our 2022 season!
Public schools, charter schools, private schools, virtual schools and home schools should all register as schools. Eligible students must be in grades 6-8.
- June 15 – October 30: Early Bird Registration ($30 per student*)
- October 31 – December 1: Regular Registration ($35 per student*)
- December 2 – January 15: Late Registration ($40 per student*
*Title I schools receive a 50% discount.
Non-School Competitor Registration
(only if school is not participating in the Competition Series)
A student in grade 6, 7 or 8 may compete as a non-school competitor (NSC) only if their official school of record is not registering for the program and will not support student participation in the program through the school. MATHCOUNTS encourages students to pursue all avenues to participate through their school before registering as NSCs.
- August 7 – October 30: Early Bird Registration ($60 for one student)
- October 31 – December 1: Regular Registration ($65 for one student)
- December 2 – January 15: Late Registration ($70 for one student)