MATHCOUNTS Week, powered by AoPS
Summary of Events
- Monday at 3:14 pm ET: Math Video Challenge Video Showcase & Voting
- Tuesday at 3:14 pm ET: Countdown Round Finals Mashup
- Wednesday at 8:00 am ET: Open MATHCOUNTS State Competition
- Wednesday at 3:14 pm ET: Initial Leaderboard Posted
- Thursday at 3:14 pm ET: State Competition Review Math Jam with Richard Rusczyk
- Friday at 3:14 pm ET: Q&A with John Urschel
- Friday at 3:14 pm PT / 6:14 pm ET: The World's Largest Countdown Round
Monday, May 11: Math Video Challenge
Tuesday, May 12: National Competition
Wednesday, May 13: Competition Series
Thursday, May 14: Celebrating Winners
Friday, May 15: MATHCOUNTS Week Finale
MATHCOUNTS Alumnus and mathematician Po-Shen Loh will be discussing problems from the 2020 MATHCOUNTS Chapter Competition on his daily Ask Math Anything livestream from Wednesday May 6-Friday May 8. Tune in each day at 4pm to gear up for the Open MATHCOUNTS State Competition!
Due to YouTube's legal restrictions regarding real-time chat, active participation in all live streams is meant for people 13 years of age or older.
Our Sponsors Made MATHCOUNTS Week Possible
- Funding from Raytheon Technologies ensured MATHCOUNTS could celebrate our national qualifiers, funded a record 4 Alumni Scholarship winners this year and enabled the MATHCOUNTS staff to put in extra time to make MATHCOUNTS Week possible.
- Funding from the U.S. Department of Defense STEM helped MATHCOUNTS to revamp the Math Video Challenge this year and provided MVC Finals prizes.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated donated amazing TI-NSpire CX graphing calculators to ensure our math super stars were rewarded for their problem solving