Once a Mathlete, always a Mathlete.
How Do I Know If I'm an Alumnus/a?
- Do you feel a wave of nostalgia when you see right triangles because they remind you of the MATHCOUNTS trophy still sitting on the shelf of your childhood bedroom?
- Do you associate the word "math" with games, fun and those brownies your coach or club leader used to bring to math club meetings?
- Do you know how to make math problems come to life with nothing more than your creativity and royalty-free iMovie music?
In other words, you're a MATHCOUNTS alumnus/a if at any point during grades 6-8 you...
- Participated in a school, chapter, state or national competition in the MATHCOUNTS Competition Series (formerly MATHCOUNTS Competition Program)
- Participated in your school's math club through the National Math Club (formerly MATHCOUNTS Club Program)
- Created a video as part of a team in the Math Video Challenge (formerly Reel Math Challenge)
Click below to tell us when you participated, and receive email updates exclusively for MATHCOUNTS alumni.
MATHCOUNTS Alumni Scholarship
A $3,000 award presented to an outstanding alumnus/a whose experience in MATHCOUNTS had an impact on his/her academic or professional pursuits. Applications for the 2021 scholarship are due December 15, 2020.
Other Scholarships + Opportunities
Scholarships, fellowships and more from some MATHCOUNTS sponsors, as well as other organizations that support STEM education. More opportunities coming soon!
See the past winners of the MATHCOUNTS Competition Series and Math Video Challenge. Page coming soon!
MATHCOUNTS Alumni Scholarship Winners
Meet the awesome students whose time in MATHCOUNTS had a significant impact on their academic and professional pursuits...and who have gone on to do great things!
MATHCOUNTS Distinguished Alumni
Meet the dedicated alumni who have supported the MATHCOUNTS Foundation and shown a passion for expanding educational opportunities for students.