We're thrilled that you'd like to get involved with MATHCOUNTS! Here you can access resources for alumni, as well as information about how you can volunteer and stay up-to-date on what's happening in the MATHCOUNTS community. If you have any questions, or would like additional information about alumni connections, please contact us at email@example.com.
How Do I Know If I'm An Alum?
If you participated in any MATHCOUNTS program at any time during 6th, 7th and/or 8th grade, then you're an alumnus/a! These include the following:
- A participant in the MATHCOUNTS Competition Series (formerly the MATHCOUNTS Competition Program) at the school, chapter, state and/or national level.
- A member of a math club through The National Math Club (formerly the MATHCOUNTS Club Program).
- A member of a team with the Math Video Challenge (formerly the Reel Math Challenge).
How Can I Give Back to MATHCOUNTS?
There are many ways you can give back to MATHCOUNTS! Help us continue to make math fun and engaging for students all all ability and interest levels by volunteering or donating.
- Volunteer at a MATHCOUNTS competition near you. Learn more here.
- Participate or start up a MATHCOUNTS Outreach organization at your college or university. Learn more here.
- Donate to the MATHCOUNTS Foundation and help us expand opportunities for even more Mathletes® nationwide! Learn more or make a donation here.