I SEE FUTURE ME
The MATHCOUNTS alumni network is full of accomplished professionals and eager young thinkers who can learn from them.
I See Future Me webinars are free online events for MATHCOUNTS alumni to learn from accomplished professionals.
These webinars offer MATHCOUNTS alumni the chance to learn from some of the most knowledgeable members in our community. These free webinars will give you the opportunity to learn from and network with an expert in your field of interest. Use the form below to tell us which professional or academic fields are most interesting to you to help us plan for future events!
Thank you for your interest!
I See Future Me webinars are free online events for MATHCOUNTS alumni to learn from accomplished professionals. After participating in the nation's premier math programs in middle school, MATHCOUNTS alumni are eager to explore career paths where they can apply their skills. If you have significant experience in your field, volunteer to speak at a webinar and share your expertise with the next generation!
- talk about their career and experiences on a video call with a small group of MATHCOUNTS alumni
- answer questions from attendees
- have the opportunity to build professional relationships with some of the most talented students in the country
Webinar speakers do not have to...
- be available at a particular date or time (we'll work with your schedule)
- coordinate call logistics (our national staff will do this)
- work in a specific field (our alumni have a wide variety of interests)
- be available for recurring volunteering (just one chat session)
MATHCOUNTS does not sell, rent or exchange any information that personally identifies our online members or website visitors. MATHCOUNTS will only disclose personally-identifying information if such disclosure is appropriate to comply with law, or to protect the rights, property or safety of other visitors to the Website, program participants, the public or MATHCOUNTS.